Monday, September 22, 2008

My adventureous weekend!!!

Well this weekend was very, very exciting!!!!
I did many of things. First of all friday night I worked until eight o'clock then right after that I went over to Sara's. We chatted for a bit and then decided to walk to my house. As we arrived there we were really craving some wedges. So we went down to Coop and got us some food. We ventured back to my house and ate. At around midnight she went home.
The next day I slept in. It was fabulous. I got up, did some laundry, showered, and cleaned my room. After all that I went down to visit Natalie at work. We chatted until four then we went to her place. I had half a pitcher of iced tea, it was amazing!!! Later that night, I went back over to Sara's and I stayed the night there, it was great fun, like everyone should be jealous!!
The next morning, Sara made Bacon and Eggs, yumm!! At eleven thirty I went to work. Work was busy, busy, busy! But I managed through the day. After work I came home, cleaned my bathroom, and then Sara and I met up. We ended up going to the Bin Site for a visit. After a bit of that we walked home and that was that. It was such a good weekend!!! hahaahaha

1 comment:

Sara's Blog said...

OMG This Was Sooo fun Bahaha!