Monday, September 15, 2008

My Summer

I had a really good summer this year. I was pretty busy with work and visiting.
The major excitement was when I went to Calgary at the end of July for about a week and a half.
I used to live in Calgary and I have lots of family down there. Usually we take our annual Christmas and Summer vacations down to Calgary. My Uncle Dennis came to Kamsack two days before we went. Two days later we were off! The trip took forever, and was very long and boring. It took us exactly ten hours. That night we got there at around five thirty. My Auntie Jill has a outdoor pool so I was excited to jump in for a cool swim.
The next day I called up Sara(who happened to be in Calgary the same time I was) and we decided we would meet up. We met at South Center Mall. She came over to my Aunties for a swim. A few hours later, My Auntie, Bobbi, Sara, and I went to What Happens In Vegas. Which was an amazing movie by the way. After the movie we went back to the mall and went shopping. It was great fun!
The rest of the week I was there was pretty much like the others. Shopping, swimming, seeing movies, and visiting family. It was once again a really good trip!

2 comments:

Brandon Binkley said...

This was a insult to all tedious blogs. You should give up on life. We need tediousnessness.

Eric Pennell said...

this story was lacking tediousness by a large amount. it very much dissapionted me therefore i am giving you a bad comment. if you want to make this story better it should have a 50% tediousness increase. THE END